- A 50% deposit is required at time of registration to secure a spot.
- Early bird balance must be paid in fully by February 17, 2020.
- Registrations after February 17th, 2020 requires a 50% deposit at the time of registration and the remaining balance is due June 1, 2020.
- After June 1, 2020 all registrations must be paid in full.
- You’re deposit is refundable if we can not confirm your application.
- You're deposit is refundable, less a service charge of $25 per camper, if a campers reservation is cancelled in writing before June 15, 2020.
- Camper fees are not refundable after June 15, 2020.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds will be issued within 15 days.
- Any changes to your child’s enrolments dates after June 15, 2020 will be subject to a credit for the following camp season.
- If registering by mail, please enclose a cheque for full payment or a 50% deposit of your payment.
- Please make cheque Payable to: Camp KidsTown, 369 Grace St, Toronto, Ont. M6G 3A8
- Please send a post dated Cheque for June 1st, 2020 with the final payment instalment.
- We accept the following credit cards for your convenience: Visa, and MasterCard.
- We reserve all rights to charge any outstanding balance to your credit card on file unless other methods of payment are provided.
Electronic Email Transfer (EMT)
- Use the email address email@example.com
- List your full name and child’s name(s) in e-transfer's message field
- Use "campkidstown" as answer to the security question
Overdue and Declined Payments
- Campers will be refused admission to any CKT program if the session fee has not been paid.
- A $35 NSF will be levied on all declined payments.
Transfers from one camp session to another or changes from one specialty area to another for a particular camp session can be made only upon receipt of written notice and are always subject to availability. Changes should be made at least one week prior to the commencement of a camp session.
We reserve the right to cancel any program if a minimum number of participants have not registered one month before the program start date. If registration does not meet the required minimum, we reserve the right to combine camp programs.
Conditions for Participation
Camp KidsTown specialty programs strive to offer a group experience and opportunities for learning within the boundaries of safety, common sense and the law. We reserve the right to terminate the participation of any camper, without refund and without formal hearing, who we believe has violated the conditions for participation or has become a hindrance to the group or goals of the program.